Saturday, March 28, 2009

I can no longer bear to hear just one song at a time: I must listen to two or more mashed together.

I have evolved beyond a mere human, and now must hear all songs played together in pairs or groups. I don't have time to just hear one song at once, and I can't bear the simplicity of it. I must hear them mashed, and they must match in beat and harmony. The next time I hear a live band, I will need two or three bands playing different songs at once, on the same stage or on adjacent stages, and they must not fail to mesh or my robots will become angry.

In other news, I ran a double today. It was raining and very nice. I also purchased a new pair of street shoes, which give my feet and legs some rest when I'm not running in order to eschew injury. Rockport XCS is the best non-athletic shoe ever made.

"Dynamic Suspension: A cushion of moving air placed directly in a comfort footbed reacts to your every step, making the road more comfortable. No matter how long, winding, or hard it may be." A cushion of moving air...kinda like Nike Air technology?

No comments: